Re: how to insert new port into Supported Hardware

On Tue, 2004-06-01 at 08:55, Andrea Michelotti wrote:
> Hi,
> we did a dual core dsp, the architecture of this processor (AT572D740 ) is
> based on  ARM7 plus a DSP (magic).
> The eCos port that I did for this target is based on AT91 (eb0).
> At the moment there are two boards called AT572D740-DK1 and AT572D740-DK2
> that use AT572D740 with
> a Redboot image running from flash.
> I would like to know if it is possible (and how) to insert this porting on
> the supported hardware page and
> distribution ftp.

We welcome new packages and ports.  See the FAQ on how to contribute:
  http://ecos.sourceware.org/fom-serv/ecos/cache/7.html

The simplest [and best] way is to have your code integrated into the
eCos source tree.  This will require copyright assignment on the code
and then you'll need to work with the maintainers to get the
contribution actually accepted into to the tree.

--
Gary Thomas <gary@mlbassoc.com>
MLB Associates