RedBoot Development?

Hello,

Is anyone working on the next version of RedBoot? I see no reference to such a project anywhere on the eCos web site and I am interested in helping with or even, with some direction, driving such an effort. What would users want to see in a newer version? Or is everyone happy with RedBoot as it is?

Regards
Fred Fierling