This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: How to make an application directly execute when booting from floppy
- From: Nick Garnett <nickg at ecoscentric dot com>
- To: Saurabh Agarwal <saurabhagarwal1981 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: 05 Oct 2004 10:14:04 +0100
- Subject: Re: How to make an application directly execute when booting from floppy
- References: <email@example.com>
Saurabh Agarwal <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
> Hi All,.
> I am new to ecos and i want to make an application which boots from
> floopy ie the binary of application is in the floppy and i want that
> my syatem (currently i386) should be able to boot from floppy and
> execute my binary.
> Please help
You have, of course, made an effort to read the documentation and will
have discovered the following page:
Nick Garnett eCos Kernel Architect
http://www.ecoscentric.com/ The eCos and RedBoot experts