This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: "Sicheri Marco" <m dot sicheri at ctsgroup dot it>
- To: "eCos Dev.List" <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:00:58 +0200
- Subject: uart
- Organization: CTS electronics
- Reply-to: "Sicheri Marco" <m dot sicheri at ctsgroup dot it>
I'm a ecos rookie :-) ...
probably my query is ridiculous for you... ^_^ but please, help me!
I have the samsung S3C44B0X and i'd like use the /dev/ser1.
I check some samples and i write this code:
It work ok! But afther 512 bytes, the process go lock! :o(
The io_write is stop.
which is the problem? Which is my error?
How do I do for resolve this 'oddity'?
Ossequi, (Best Regards/Obrigado)
CTS electronics - R&D Department
phone: +39 0125 235637, +39 0125 235630