This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Sicheri Marco <m dot sicheri at ctsgroup dot it>
- Cc: "eCos Dev.List" <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 12:09:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: uart
- References: <003101c4ad1d$b5927e30$110110ac@Msicheri>
On Fri, Oct 08, 2004 at 12:00:58PM +0200, Sicheri Marco wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm a ecos rookie :-) ...
> probably my query is ridiculous for you... ^_^ but please, help me!
> I have the samsung S3C44B0X and i'd like use the /dev/ser1.
> I check some samples and i write this code:
> for (;;)
> It work ok! But afther 512 bytes, the process go lock! :o(
> The io_write is stop.
> which is the problem? Which is my error?
> How do I do for resolve this 'oddity'?
It could be a number of things.
You might of overwritten the end of you stack.
You might have flow control problems.
Try enabling CYGPKG_INFRA_DEBUG. This will enable assertion checking
which might find something.