This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: PowerPC 405D5: 'Error: too many positional arguments' because of vectors.S with gcc-2.95.2
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Stefan Rosinger <a_jedi_night4u at gmx dot at>
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 10:24:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: PowerPC 405D5: 'Error: too many positional arguments' because of vectors.S with gcc-2.95.2
- References: <opsfl87tm4zbjthv@localhost>
On Sat, Oct 09, 2004 at 08:48:55PM +0200, Stefan Rosinger wrote:
> Hi at all!
> I want to build eCos 2.0 for a PowerPC 405(integrated in Virtex-II Pro of
> With gcc 2.95.2 I get the following error message:
We normally recommend the toolchains eCosCentric has built. These are
known to work.