This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: How to generate htm/pdfl documentation?
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: David Roethig <droethig at cipher dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:39:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: How to generate htm/pdfl documentation?
- References: <416FDE8F.email@example.com>
On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 07:28:31AM -0700, David Roethig wrote:
> How to generate htm/pdfl documentation?
> I am trying to generate the documention
> (both pdf and html) for the -current branch.
> In the doc/sgml directory, I typed:
> make pdfletter
> This produced the error message:
> jade: not found
> make: *** [ecos-ref-letter.pdf] Error 127
> make html
> generates the same error message.
> Where is "jade"? Is this part of the cygwin distribution
> that I can load?
Google is your friend. It took me less than 60 seconds to find
or swap to a *nix platform instead of M$.