This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Which database is available for ecos
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Alex Schuilenburg <alex at schuilenburg dot org>
- Cc: Saurabh Agarwal <saurabhagarwal1981 at gmail dot com>,ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:40:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: Which database is available for ecos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <416FE0C4.email@example.com>
On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 03:37:56PM +0100, Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
> >Hi ALL,
> >I want to find if any database port is available for ecos.
> No open source free ones, only commercial databases with license/royalty
> fees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Curious. Could you say what sort of application these databases were