This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Which database is available for ecos
- From: Saurabh Agarwal <saurabhagarwal1981 at gmail dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>, ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 20:17:10 +0530
- Subject: Re: Which database is available for ecos
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:reply-to:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:references; b=P0lPwxF3eKc+0S3gNljeT6crBUKq3Z1I2uA36DTOPMyKQQSgkB1dR44Z0a4tFpQfk0IG+SsQIU9Md2hc/xnysxjU8TG1fclmWmuDN0h3CGg7xMgUgTIS42XTNpca6NsQzeczpuw7PoMjYz5wT0oEHZg6wZ85rii5YRHmFHJrVJ0
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <416FE0C4.email@example.com> <20041015144040.GN2141@lunn.ch>
- Reply-to: Saurabh Agarwal <saurabhagarwal1981 at gmail dot com>
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 16:40:40 +0200, Andrew Lunn <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 03:37:56PM +0100, Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> > Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
> > >Hi ALL,
> > >I want to find if any database port is available for ecos.
> > No open source free ones, only commercial databases with license/royalty
> > fees. Contact email@example.com for details.
> Curious. Could you say what sort of application these databases were
> used in?
actually i am not making any application .I am thinking of making a
sought of database for embedded domain (like sleepy cat berkley db)
that will have consistent interface and may be shared between many
may be a wrong and totally bad ided but just cropped up