This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
RE: Which database is available for ecos
- From: "Curtis Whitley" <cwhitley at outsitenetworks dot com>
- To: "'Andrew Lunn'" <andrew at lunn dot ch>, "'Saurabh Agarwal'" <saurabhagarwal1981 at gmail dot com>
- Cc: <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 10:45:42 -0400
- Subject: RE: Which database is available for ecos
Has anyone looked at SQLLite. I don't know how difficult it would be to
port, but it might be useful.
[mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Lunn
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 10:34 AM
To: Saurabh Agarwal
Subject: Re: Which database is available for ecos
On Fri, Oct 15, 2004 at 07:55:07PM +0530, Saurabh Agarwal wrote:
> Hi ALL,
> I want to find if any database port is available for ecos.
Database for a deeply embedded real time operating system?
None that i know of.