This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
RE: Which database is available for ecos
- From: "Curtis Whitley" <cwhitley at outsitenetworks dot com>
- To: "'Alex Schuilenburg'" <alexs at ecoscentric dot com>, "'Andrew Lunn'" <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: "'Saurabh Agarwal'" <saurabhagarwal1981 at gmail dot com>, <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 11:29:03 -0400
- Subject: RE: Which database is available for ecos
I am interested in seeing a real-time DB for eCos as well, so if anyone
decides to create one, please keep us posted.
[mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org] On Behalf Of Alex Schuilenburg
Sent: Friday, October 15, 2004 11:21 AM
To: Andrew Lunn
Cc: Saurabh Agarwal; email@example.com
Subject: Re: Which database is available for ecos
I hit <CR> too soon :-(
Alex Schuilenburg wrote:
> The real-time embedded databases are used in a variety of applications
> including 3G wireless platforms, chromatographs, cable and broadband
> modems as well as in the aerospace industry (NASA and British Aerospace).
Just to add, this is the *type* of application the real-time embedded
database is used in - which one/s run eCos I could not possibly say.