This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from within ecos applications
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 13:16:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from within ecos applications
- References: <5A8A17126B73AC4C83968F6C4505E3C50131B066@JO-EX01.JENOPTIK.NET>
On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 01:05:06PM +0200, Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
> I already posted to ecos-discuss, but without much response.
Actually, Gary is waiting for a copyright assignment from you, plus he
has just moved house so i guess there is some degree of chaos
Once the copyright assignment is sorted out we can take this further.
Until then i doubt anything will make it into anoncvs.