This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
AW: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from within ecos applications
- From: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- To: "Andrew Lunn" <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:01:59 +0200
- Subject: AW: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from within ecos applications
> -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
> Von: Andrew Lunn [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Gesendet: Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 13:16
> An: Neundorf, Alexander
> Cc: email@example.com
> Betreff: Re: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from
> within ecos applications
> On Mon, Oct 18, 2004 at 01:05:06PM +0200, Neundorf, Alexander wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I already posted to ecos-discuss, but without much response.
> Actually, Gary is waiting for a copyright assignment from you, plus he
> has just moved house so i guess there is some degree of chaos
> Once the copyright assignment is sorted out we can take this further.
> Until then i doubt anything will make it into anoncvs.
Ok, I already had a quick look at the ecos and ecoscentrics web pages but didn't find information about the copyright assignement. Can you give me a link on the procedure ?