This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
AW: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from within ecos applications
- From: "Neundorf, Alexander" <Alexander dot Neundorf at jenoptik dot com>
- To: "Andrew Lunn" <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2004 14:25:53 +0200
- Subject: AW: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from within ecos applications
> Von: Andrew Lunn [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org]
> Gesendet: Montag, 18. Oktober 2004 14:05
> An: Neundorf, Alexander
> Cc: email@example.com
> Betreff: Re: contributing a failsafe update meachanism for FIS from
> within ecos applications
> > Ok, I already had a quick look at the ecos and ecoscentrics web
> > pages but didn't find information about the copyright
> > assignement. Can you give me a link on the procedure ?
Any technical comments ?