This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: "Sicheri Marco" <m dot sicheri at ctsgroup dot it>
- To: "eCos Dev.List" <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:38:50 +0200
- Subject: resume thread
- Organization: CTS electronics
- Reply-to: "Sicheri Marco" <m dot sicheri at ctsgroup dot it>
I have a dubious.....
In my application some thread are running.
Thread 'A' run each 30 ticks, priority: 30
Thread 'B' run each 5 ticks, priority: 10
the thread 'B' post a message (cyg_mbox_put) to thread 'A' and i'd like that
thread 'A' go run after that.
How do i do?
Is it correct?
Ossequi, (Best Regards/Obrigado)
CTS electronics - R&D Department
phone: +39 0125 235637, +39 0125 235630