This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
timer -> interrupt
- From: "Sicheri Marco" <m dot sicheri at ctsgroup dot it>
- To: "eCos Dev.List" <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 17:07:02 +0200
- Subject: timer -> interrupt
- Organization: CTS electronics
- Reply-to: "Sicheri Marco" <m dot sicheri at ctsgroup dot it>
I need to create a timer that cause an interrupt.
Oh yes, the cyg_alarm_xxx work fine! But the resolution (tick) isn't
My timer must count and each 100us (time between 100us and 800us) cause a
interrupt, so that my interrupt routine can work.
How can i do it?
Normaly I programming the CPU registers with time and interupt vector. But
in eCos: How do i do?
Ossequi, (Best Regards/Obrigado)
CTS electronics - R&D Department
phone: +39 0125 235637, +39 0125 235630