This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
WLAN on eCos (HW/SW design)
- From: Weqaar Janjua <weqaar at yahoo dot com>
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 13:50:00 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: WLAN on eCos (HW/SW design)
Hello Everybody - I have a Advantech PCM-5860 SBC
(pentium based) having a PCI extension slot. I'm
wanting to design a wireless(802.11b) solution for it
by designing/using an external PCI 802.11b device. Two
1) How can I use TI's TNETW1100B embedded IC/chip with
my project i.e. interface TNETW1100B over PCI bus? I
assume the DDK supplied with TNETW1100B is for windows
or non-eCos platforms.
2) Is WLAN support available in eCos IP stack? any way
to use the 802.11b with eCos IP stack? any wrappers or
something like that?
Do you Yahoo!?
Express yourself with Y! Messenger! Free. Download now.