Re: WLAN on eCos (HW/SW design)

I have a semester project on eCos and the PCM-5860 is
the only board I got! I'm also taking an individual
research study next semester in which I plan to use
gumstix(www.gumstix.com) board with wireless
extensions, gumstix does not provide an onboard
802.11x interface, just bluetooth, so I was wondering
if I could use the same daughter board, that I plan to
design for my current SBC, with gumstix; and use eCos
on it instead of linux. I want to have a better
understanding of eCos as it can be ported to different
MCUs easily and effectively as compared to uClinux.
Thanks,
Weqaar Janjua

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750676094/zws-20

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0750677783/zws-20