Re: AW: AW: WLAN on eCos (HW/SW design)

I'll definitely look into the licesning details before
 getting into it, but as far as the technical side is
concerned following things need to be done:
*) Wireless extensions need to be built for eCos
kernel, as a driver or by modifying the IP stack or
???.
*) Write device driver for my 802.11b board that MUST
support those extensions.
*) port/code/design a WLAN package that provides utils
for configuration of 802.11b device/network.
-Weqaar janjua

--- "Neundorf, Alexander"