Re: Suggest some project idea for our contribution to eCos community

Andrew Lunn wrote:
[...]
-I heard that there must have been some GUI memory layout tool in
ecos 1.x which hasn't made it to 2.x, work on this one

Humm, that could be useful, although i suspect it will be painfull to
adopt. Its been dead for too long and i many of the current .mlt files
are broken.

There was a reason this was not carried over to 2.0. It is also a lot more work than the 7.5 weeks offered so unfortunately this had to be dropped.

It is still on our eCosCentric todo list, though at a low priority.

-- Alex