This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: initlizing stack for IXP 425 board
- From: Mark Salter <msalter at redhat dot com>
- To: sumanth <sumanth dot kondlada at wipro dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 08:44:39 -0500
- Subject: Re: initlizing stack for IXP 425 board
- Organization: Red Hat, Inc.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 03:02 -0800, sumanth wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am sumanth porting ecos to Intel xscale ixp425 board .
> i am initilizing the stack in the reset_vector, but it is not
> getting effected
> I am getting problem when i am encountering the instruction
You don't give enough information. Have you looked at how the existing
ixp425 ports work? You have to initialize the SDRAM controller before
using a stack.