is rom_vector address correct

  Hi all,

       This  problem is for IXP-425 board

                I have build the image with config tool and ram as my
startup type, but still it shows as rom_vectors in my image

is that ok ?

 and in my target.ld my start location origin shows as 0x0
 and rom_vectors section shows as 0x20000 as below

MEMORY
{
    ram : ORIGIN = 0, LENGTH = 0x02000000
}

SECTIONS
{
    SECTIONS_BEGIN
    SECTION_fixed_vectors (ram, 0x20, LMA_EQ_VMA)
    SECTION_rom_vectors (ram, 0x20000, LMA_EQ_VMA)

my reset_vector starts at 0x20040 from where the execution starts is it all
going

fine (correct ?) or else i have to change the address in
mlt_arm_xscale_grg_ram.mlt

to load the image from 0x0 location

I am getting problem exactly with the registers  r13(stack pointer reg)  and
r14(link reg) which are not getting reflected with instructions when i am in
debug mode.

i am getting data abort when encountering stmfd/stmdb of ldmfd/ldmdb from
where i am unable to continue

i am strucking in hal_hardware_init in plf_hardware_init where i encounter
ldmfd/ldmdb

any sugessitions are very helpful

thanks & regards,
Sumanth

Sent from the Sourceware - ecos-devel forum at Nabble.com.