Redboot on i386 target

Hi all,

I'm trying to install and use redboot on a x86 target, to make some
tests.
But I can't succeed. I have the following erros :

tyler@Starbuck:~/ecos/redboot>ecosconfig new linux redboot
U CYGIMP_HAL_COMMON_INTERRUPTS_USE_INTERRUPT_STACK, new inferred value 0
C CYGBLD_BUILD_REDBOOT, "requires" constraint not satisfied: CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT
C CYGPRI_REDBOOT_ROM_MONITOR, "requires" constraint not satisfied: CYGSEM_HAL_ROM_MONITOR
tyler@Starbuck:~/ecos/redboot>ecosconfig check
Target: linux
Template: redboot
2 conflict(s):
C CYGBLD_BUILD_REDBOOT, "requires" constraint not satisfied: CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT
C CYGPRI_REDBOOT_ROM_MONITOR, "requires" constraint not satisfied: CYGSEM_HAL_ROM_MONITOR

Can I change the linux package configuration and enable the CYGSEM_HAL_VIRTUAL_VECTOR_SUPPORT and CYGSEM_HAL_ROM_MONITOR ?