flash_v2 status

Greetings fellow travellers,

Could somebody tell me what the current status of flash_v2 is?  Did I miss
an announcement that it had been merged into the main tree? (entirely
possible) I found a message from Jani asking the same thing last June.  Any
thoughts?

--wpd

Patrick Doyle
Manager, Digital Systems Group
DTC Communications, Inc.
Phone: (603) 546-2179
Fax: (603) 880-6965
Email: wpd@dtccom.com

This communication is from DTC Communications, Inc. and is intended to be
confidential and solely for the use of the persons or entities addressed
above.  If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that the information
contained herein may be protected from unauthorized use by privilege or law,
and any copying, distribution, disclosure, or other use of this information
is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please
contact the sender by return e-mail or telephone the above number
immediately and delete or destroy all copies.  Thank you for your
cooperation.