XIP program on Intel P30 FLASH

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to get the P30 flash support on our edb9301 based board that runs RedBoot, at the moment the Start routine in vectors.S has completed the hal_platform_setup routines (but doesn't mean it did the right thing) but it stopped when trying to branch to the hal_hardware_init code. Stopped as in it did not execute that code.

It seems to me that as the P30 flash requires program that is XIP be separate into data and code programing regions (which is not the case for the J3 flash), maybe that is my problem.

How can I go about doing this?

Any help is much appriciated.

Regards,
Benny