configtool development

Hello!

I am working on ecos for a study project. Therefore I'd like to build the gui
configtool from source. I failed on my Linux Debian Testing System.
I found some problems with the Makefile in
ecos/host/tools/configtool/standalone/wxwin. I also noticed issues with
UNICODE and compatibilty with the recent wxWidgets 2.6.3.
In the next days I will try to fix this to have configtool build correctly
with wxWidgets 2.6.3. Is someone other working on this ? Is this work
welcome ?
Maybe later I will fix the Makefile, possibly working with autoconf/automake.

Have a nice easter,

Lars Poeschel