Some bits and pieces...

	Hi there,

	I'm doing an application based in the Redboot code, and I've got a
couple of questions:

	- The hal_tables.h definitions for
sections .ecos.table.xxx.begin, ...finish. Are they treated in some
special way by the linker, or are they just taking advantage of some
alphanumeric ordering performed by the linker to become efectyvely the
begining and end of each table?

	- The CYGMEM_REGION_pci_window, seems to have been defined just to
provide a memory pool for the ethernet driver ring buffers. Is there any
reason why that was designed that way so different than the others?

	- Do anyone know about some problems with some particular drivers if
trying to integrate them the same way the ethernet drivers were wrapped
into RedBoot?

Regards.

David