Re: cyg_interrupt_create does'nt create isr

Hello Sumanth.

I'am not sure it can help you, but ... When i began with interrupts, i made tests with the interrupt for timer0 of my platform. But the implementation of the platform in Ecos use this interrupt for the RTC. So i hadn't the expected behaviour.
So i suggest you to try with an other interrupt.

Hope it can help.

Paul.

sumanth a écrit :
Hi all,
                 I am porting ecos for Intel xscale ixp425 evaluation board
, i am done up to cyg_user start, i have written a small serial program
which works for the polling mode , so i want to test the same in interrupt
mode ,so i have written

cyg_interrupt_create(int1_vector,int1_priority,0,&interrupt_1_isr,&interrupt_1_dsr,
                              &int1_handle,&int1);
cyg_interrupt_attach( int1_handle );
cyg_interrupt_unmask(int1_vector);

i am using axd debugger to debug, the code runs without any exceptions and
errors but it does'nt enter into ISR or DSR

Do i have missed any initilizations regarding interrupts in my port,have any
one faced problems please help me, i am doing hal_interrupt_configure for
only GPIO pins should
i do the same for uart also, could any one say where does the interrupt
vector initilization happens
any sugessitions would be helpful

Thanks & regards,
Sumanth.
Sent from the Sourceware - ecos-devel forum at Nabble.com.