This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: configtool development
- From: "Andy Jackson" <andy at grapevinetech dot co dot uk>
- To: <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Cc: "Lars Poeschel" <larsi at wh2 dot tu-dresden dot de>
- Date: Mon, 1 May 2006 15:21:20 +0100
- Subject: Re: configtool development
- Organization: Grapevine Technology
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Apologies for the late response. Patches to enable Configtool compilation
with wxWidgets 2.6.x can be found at our web site:
in the Downloads section. My build environment is Cygwin, so your mileage
may vary, however if they prove stable, then I will submit them for
inclusion in the repository.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lars Poeschel" <email@example.com>
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2006 6:47 PM
Subject: configtool development
I am working on ecos for a study project. Therefore I'd like to build the
configtool from source. I failed on my Linux Debian Testing System.
I found some problems with the Makefile in
ecos/host/tools/configtool/standalone/wxwin. I also noticed issues with
UNICODE and compatibilty with the recent wxWidgets 2.6.3.
In the next days I will try to fix this to have configtool build correctly
with wxWidgets 2.6.3. Is someone other working on this ? Is this work
Maybe later I will fix the Makefile, possibly working with
Have a nice easter,