How to clear status of interrupt in pic

Hi all,
          I am porting ecos to xscale  Ixp425 processor , the interrupt
status register of the ixp425 at address 0xC8003000 according to intel's
manual on reset should contain  0x0 but my board is containing 0x3FF080C0 ,
by this the processor is asserting interrupts even the interrupt has not
occured, and the code is looping between the isr and dsr.

How to clear the interrupt status register of the pic, it is read only,
I am using the axd debugger for debugging.
I have tried by reading the register contents, stil it does'nt clears.
How to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance

Regards,
Sumanth

Sent from the Sourceware - ecos-devel forum at Nabble.com.