This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: Lars Poeschel <larsi at wh2 dot tu-dresden dot de>
- Cc: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 20:07:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: _TCHAR
- References: <email@example.com>
On Wed, May 10, 2006 at 07:13:33PM +0200, Lars Poeschel wrote:
> In ecos/host/tools/Utils/common/wcharunix.h
> _TCHAR is typdef'd as char. Shouldn't it be wchar_t for unicode builds ?
> Is wcharunix.h only included in unix-builds or does Windows use it also
I know very little about unicode, so please ignore what i say....
I think wcharunix.h needs remove altogether. The wxWidgets wxchar.h
and the system <wchar.h> should be used.