This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
- From: John Eigelaar <jeigelaar at mweb dot co dot za>
- To: ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com
- Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 11:21:57 +0200
- Subject: AT91SAM7X Port
During the next week I wil be starting with a new project on the
AT91SAM7X256. I will definitely be using eCos for the project hence a few
* Has anyone done a port for the SAM7X, I don't want to re-invent the
wheel, if so where can I get hold of it ?
* If I have to roll my own would it be a good idea to patch the SAM7S port
to support the SAM7X as well or would it be better to start with a clean
SAM7X variant based on the SAM7S ?
Thanx for your time.