This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
RE: RedBoot patches regarding redboot_getc_terminate
- From: "Andrew Dyer" <adyer at righthandtech dot com>
- To: "Doyle, Patrick" <Patrick_Doyle at dtccom dot com>, "David Vrabel" <dvrabel at arcom dot com>, "Andrew Lunn" <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: "Doyle, Patrick" <Patrick_Doyle at dtccom dot com>, <ecos-devel at sources dot redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:08:49 -0500
- Subject: RE: RedBoot patches regarding redboot_getc_terminate
> Perhaps the 'tftp_stream_terminate()' function should be modified to issue
> the "Remaining file contents not required" message in the case of a normal
That sounds fine to me, but I can't test as I would have to pull
the old target board out of mothballs (ie actually FIND it) and
resurrect a cygwin server to do any testing. We haven't done
much redboot/ecos stuff for a long time.