Re: Interrupt controller question

Am Dienstag, 11. Juli 2006 15:10 schrieb Gary Thomas:
> Lars Poeschel wrote:
> > Hello!
> >
> > I am porting ecos to FR30 / FR50 archtitecture from Fujitsu.
> > I have a question to the interrupt controller management macros.
> > The FR30 architecture has 48 different interrupt sources. Every interrupt
> > a level can be assigned. 15 different levels are possible.
> > What can I do to have that fit best into ecos, which seems to expect to
> > be able to mask every single interrupt by its vector number ?
> > By the way, the interrupt levels of the fr30 define some sort of priority
> > management. A higher priotized interrupt can interrupt a lower priorized
> > one.
>
> Have you looked at how it was done on the other Fujitsu platforms
> (hal/frv)?

It was a good idea pointing me this direction, but did not help me. :-(
FRV and FR30 architecture unfortunately do not have much in common. Hardware
manual for frv is not directly available from fujitsu, but when I look at the
frv code, it seems that frv only has 15 interrupt sources which are masked
directly. This directly corresponds to the ecos macros.