This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
OpenSSH Port for eCos?
- From: David Tiktin <tiktin at advancedrelay dot com>
- To: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 15:12:34 -0700
- Subject: OpenSSH Port for eCos?
- Organization: Advanced Relay Corporation
- Reply-to: David Tiktin <tiktin at advancedrelay dot com>
Hi eCos Developers,
I'm looking at the possibility of transferring data from an ARM7-based
embedded system running eCos to an server using SFTP. (eCos is
already running on the system.) Has there ever been a port of OpenSSH
to eCos? I see some references to SSH in this group's archive which
hint that such a port might exist, but I don't find anything in CVS
other than a .cvsignore for OpenSSL. I'm just interested in SFTP
client functionality. I'd appreciate any pointers you can give me
about using OpenSHH on eCos.
Advanced Relay Corporation
1896 Columbia Street
Eugene, Oregon 97403
Voice: (541) 345-9178
Fax: (541) 484-0216
U.S. Pacific Time Zone (GMT-8:00)