Does MultiCast receive work?

I am starting to add multicast support to the lancepci (VMWare) eth driver.
Sending works fine as it is just UDP sendto - I see the packets on a
neighboring LINUX box.

I have made a first attempt to configure the adapter to receive MC
addresses.  For now I am just setting all 64 mask bits to one to allow all
MC addresses - this seems to be common in eCos eth drivers anyway.  So far I
am not seeing packets back to my application. From my debug code in
lancepci_recv I think the hardware is delivering them and I am passing them
up the stack.

Before I bust my hump too much more I wanted to see if anyone had a warm
fuzzy feeling about multicast on eCos?   Is it known to work?

Is there was any wise advice about how to proceed?

Peter Dennett       Office: 281 334 3800
www.padsoft.com       Cell: 713 899 6100