Re: RedBoot built with gcc 3.4.4

Ok, a short look through eCos / RedBoot docs didn't reveal anything. Could you, please, give some short instructions? I used gdb also remotely, but with the bdi2000 stub... And never heard of such cryptic lines. How do I debug it? I'll try to look further.

Replace the

target remote <IP>:2001

with

target remote <serial_channel>

Using gdb:

(gdb) help target remote
Use a remote computer via a serial line, using a gdb-specific protocol.
Specify the serial device it is connected to
(e.g. /dev/ttyS0, /dev/ttya, COM1, etc.).

Edgar

PS: if you have the BDI2000 connected to the target, you better use that instead of serial debugging.