This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: FW: How to use USB?
- From: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- To: sandip <sandip at masibus dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 14:15:39 +0200
- Subject: Re: FW: How to use USB?
- References: <email@example.com>
> How many drivers are available for sam7x.?
Have you read the source code? Looked at ecos.db?
> How to write our own program.?
Try the user guide:
> I want to use USB in my program so please give some idea or program how to
> use it?
Try the USB documentation:
and take a look at the USB ethernet driver sources.
You might also find this interesting: