This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: problem with building ecos
- From: Sergei Gavrikov <sergei dot gavrikov at gmail dot com>
- To: micro13 <grzegorz dot heldt at gmail dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org
- Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 09:59:32 +0200
- Subject: Re: problem with building ecos
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Jan 28, 2008 at 11:12:13PM -0800, micro13 wrote:
> Hello !
> It??s my first post on this forum, so hello everyone and please, don??t kill
> I have a problem with building latest ecos sources that I get from CVS two
> days ago.
> micro@u:~/workspace/ecosbuild$ locate tclConfig.sh
> micro@u:~/workspace/ecosbuild$ ../ecos/configure
> --prefix=/home/micro/workspace/ecosbuild/ --with-tcl=8.4
cut from README.host
So, a right configure call is
./configure --prefix=<yours> --with-tcl-version=8.4
IMHO, it's better to post the n.b. questions in ecos-discuss list.
> My system is ubuntu under vmware.
> I??ve tried everything I found on internet.
> Thanks for any help.
> View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/problem-with-building-ecos-tp15153681p15153681.html
> Sent from the Sourceware - ecos-devel mailing list archive at Nabble.com.