Re: How do I add a serial driver?

Paul J THACKER wrote:
Gary Thomas wrote:
Paul J THACKER wrote:
thackerp@cea05:~/cartesio/ecos/ecos-2.0/packages> ecosconfig export config.ecc
ecos.ecc: error
couldn't read file "ecos.ecc": no such file or directory
Invalid savefile "ecos.ecc".
1 error occurred while reading in the savefile data.

Just send the .ecc file you said you found, or make sure you are in the directory where it resides when you run 'ecosconfig'

It wasn't getting enabled due to:

    # ActiveIf constraint: CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_CARTESIO
    #     CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_ARM9_CARTESIO == v2_0
    #   --> 1

instead of

    # ActiveIf constraint: CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_ARM9_CARTESIO
    #     CYGPKG_HAL_ARM_ARM9_CARTESIO == v2_0
    #   --> 1

I finally got it to compile (or at least attempt to compile) when I configured in Wallclock Device.

I've attached the ecc file in case you're still interested, or in case you see something else that needs to be fixed.

Looks like you just had a spelling error.

You're not really using version 2.0 are you?  It's now 6+ years old!
The best source tree is from CVS - using anything else is fraught
with trouble...