Error in eCosThreadUtils.h

Hello!

Is there a bug in eCosThreadUtils.h line 64:

#ifndef NO_THREADS
	typedef int THREAD_ID;
#else
	typedef pthread_t THREAD_ID:
#endif

Shouldn't it be reversed, so that if NO_THREADS is defined that THREAD_ID is typdef'd as int ?
But the real question is: Is this still valid ? As I don't see that NO_THREADS could be defined somewhere.
It should either be replaced by a pthreads configure test or (which I would opt for) be removed completly (as well in eCosThreadUtils.cpp).

Regards,
Lars