at91sam9263ek

Hi,

I want to see working ecos on at91sam9263ek board.
As far as I know, there is no freely available source code of ecos port on
this hardware, am I right? (I know about ecoscentric, but it is not
freely available).

May be anybody is working on such kind of port?

Right now I'm reading docs about cdl language, and stuck on which
variant to choose: create directory at91sam9 in
packages/hal/arm/arm9 and write hal package from scratch
or use packages/hal/arm/at91 stuff, at91sam9263ek is very similar
to at91sam7s, but
packages/hal/arm/at91/var/current/cdl/hal_arm_at91.cdl
contain things like "implements CYGINT_HAL_ARM_ARCH_ARM7",
may be someone, who has more experience than I (i.e. > 0) with ecos
configuration framework, could suggest which solution to choose?

--
/Evgeniy