Re: AT91SAM 7 and 9

Jürgen Lambrecht wrote:

I have a platform using at91sam9260.
I followed your discussion "Re: at91sam9263ek" only partly, but I put our platform under AT91.
In attach our var_io.h file from at91/var (merged with ecos from 20080704)
I can send you more code as example if you want.

I was planning to commit my var_io.h, but lack of time...

If you were, the first thing to do would be to get a copyright assignment in place with the FSF. To do that, fill in this form:
http://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/gnulib/doc/Copyright/request-assign.future?revision=1&root=gnulib
and mail it to <assign@gnu.org>

If you are intending to contribute anything to eCos ever, then it's useful to get this out of the way.

Until then, I wouldn't advise providing lots of example code in case people try to base their work on it, in which case we couldn't accept their work as a contribution either (until you had an assignment anyway).