Setting up new linker section for DMA bounce buffers (STM32).

Hi folks,

I'm in the process of tidying up my STM32 SPI driver code for more
general release.  While it all works fine for on-chip memory (my
particular use case), the DMA does not support access to external memory
(generic STM3210E-EVAL).  This means that I'll need to add optional
support for DMA bounce buffering via the on-chip SRAM.

I'm sure that this is a problem which must have been addressed on other
platforms.  Is there a convention for setting up such a DMA-specific
section in the memory layout files - and are there any existing examples
you can point me to?

Chris.