This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Problem with STM32 flash driver on Rev-Z silicon.
- From: Simon Kallweit <simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch>
- To: Chris Holgate <chris at zynaptic dot com>
- Cc: ecos-devel at sourceware dot org
- Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 12:29:35 +0100
- Subject: Re: Problem with STM32 flash driver on Rev-Z silicon.
- References: <495DF7FA.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Chris Holgate schrieb:
I have encountered a problem with the STM32 flash driver on revision Z
devices. According to the errata document, the debug registers cannot
be accessed from the processor on rev-Z devices This means that it it
not possible to get the device type by reading CYGHWR_HAL_STM32_MCU_ID,
which causes the flash driver to use invalid parameters. Maybe it would
be better to rely on the HAL configuration for this information.
This bug has already been fixed, it should be in the CVS.