This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: heapgen.tcl permission
- From: Sergei Gavrikov <sg at belvok dot com>
- To: John Dallaway <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>
- Cc: Sergei Gavrikov <sg at belvok dot com>, eCos development list <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 11:57:05 +0200
- Subject: Re: heapgen.tcl permission
- References: <20090109085415.GA3900@sg-ubuntu.local> <496713CC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
John Dallaway wrote:
> The custom make rule for heaps.cxx now assumes that the user has execute
> permission for heapgen.tcl. On reflection, this is not the most robust
> approach for anonCVS repositories. I will sort this out. In the meantime:
> chmod a+x services/memalloc/common/current/src/heapgen.tcl
I see. Thank you.