USB testing - any more class drivers out there?

Hi Gaurang,

Gaurang wrote:
> Hello Chris,
>             I download ur USB support package for stm32,but I want to
> sample application  to check ur driver output?.
> I want transfer data using usb on stm32E-kit to pc(like hid).

The STM32 driver only provides the standard eCos USB API.  On top of
that you'll need to add a USB class driver such as the ones in io/usb.

At the moment, the only applicable one is the serial driver discussed here:

http://ecos.sourceware.org/ml/ecos-devel/2009-05/msg00038.html

I don't know is Simon has had any luck getting it working, but if not
I'll try and put together a patch.

As far as HID support is concerned, eCos is currently a bit lacking in
USB class driver implementations.  You'll need to dig into the
documentation and roll your own.  I'm sure that any standard USB class
drivers you do develop would be more than welcome as contributions!

Chris.

[Posted to the list in case anyone knows of any HID class drivers
already in development].