This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Re: NAND review
- From: Jürgen Lambrecht <J dot Lambrecht at televic dot com>
- To: Andrew Lunn <andrew at lunn dot ch>
- Cc: "john at dallaway dot org dot uk" <john at dallaway dot org dot uk>, "ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org" <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>, Deroo Stijn <S dot Deroo at TELEVIC dot com>
- Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2009 15:33:07 +0200
- Subject: Re: Re: NAND review
- References: <20090603085115.GA27508@lunn.ch>
Andrew Lunn wrote:
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2009 19:17:58 +0100
From: John Dallaway <email@example.com>
To: Andrew Lunn <firstname.lastname@example.org>
CC: eCos Maintainers <email@example.com>
Subject: Re: NAND & YAFFS
Have you been able to form a view on the relative merits of the VU
Amsterdam and eCosCentric implementations so far? Just wanting to ensure
that this process is not stalled for any reason...
Indeed, we would like to contribute, but it takes time...
There was an email from Rutger that Televic are willing to contribute
their drivers for an AT91SAM9260 based board. If that happens, it
would mean two real implementations for Rutgers, vs one for Ross.
Stijn will try to do the contribution, I will get the FSF copyright
assignment (but the site is down today..).