Re: Updated version of the STM32 USB driver.

Hi Chris,

       I tried your latest STM32 driver and was successfully add USB
slave-side serial drivers package.
when I select enable control the endpoint 0 and enable all usb slave serial
support in configtool.
What is defined data structure in USB IN and OUT endpoint structure in stm32
evel board.
If I mention default data structure,I got compile error (like undefined
reference to usbs_at91_ep1 and usbs_at91_ep2)  in usb2serial test program.

Gaurang