This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the eCos project.
Re: Rutger's NAND flash now has a synth package
- From: Rutger Hofman <rutger at cs dot vu dot nl>
- To: Simon Kallweit <simon dot kallweit at intefo dot ch>
- Cc: "ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org" <ecos-devel at ecos dot sourceware dot org>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 13:39:22 +0200
- Subject: Re: Rutger's NAND flash now has a synth package
- References: <4A475994.email@example.com> <4A48623F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
Simon Kallweit wrote:
Rutger Hofman wrote:
Good afternoon list,
in the usual work storm in my office, there was a lull last week. I
took the opportunity to make a synthetic target for my NAND flash
That sounds like good news. Soon I'll have to do a little studies on
flash filesystems for our platform, so I think I'll port the UFFS
filesystem to eCos and write the necessary device drivers for the STM32
I am very curious about the usability and stability of UFFS!
As to the STM32 driver: if you decide to use my NAND framework, I will
be happy to assist or discuss.